The Slackers Adventure Tree House & Ladder will quickly become their haven to hang out in the backyard and play in the air. With enough room for multiple kids, they will want to take all of their books, games and talking to the treehouse. Kids will let their wildest imagination come alive when they play in the air and pretend to be a pirate on their ship looking out into the sea, or on a safari watching all of the animals out in the wild. The Adventure Treehouse is the ultimate addition to their backyard adventure set up and is the perfect resting spot between their Ninjaline runs (sold separately).
Installing the Adventure Treehouse is easiest with at least two adults, and will take approximately 2-4 hours. Prior to installing, make sure your tree has at least seven 7' feet of straight tree trunk without any branches obstructing the space. The tree must have a diameter of at least 12", but no bigger than 24". The bottom of the Treehouse can be installed anywhere between 4' and 8' off the ground. Once installed, the Treehouse is easy to take down in order to store away as needed.
- A durable electro-coated steel frame connects to any compatible tree at three different points using ratchets for complete security
- E-coating helps prevent weathering and rust for a longer lasting product
- Thick, double walled UV-resistant, water-resistant and tear proof nylon material
- 33” high walls for extra safety with see through mesh floor and three see through mesh triangular windows
- UV-resistant canopy roof included for shade
- Adventure Ladder connects directly to the treehouse and wraps around the base of the tree for secure climbing
- Steel ladder includes pegs on the back to create space between the ladder and tree for secure footing and space for hands to hold on tight as kids climb up
- Bottom of the Treehouse can be installed anywhere between 4' and 8' off the ground
- Once installed, the Treehouse is easy to take down in order to store away as needed
- Includes tree house and ladder